Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ahh! Holidays! And My First Item on TPT (Community Helper Sort)!

I am so so glad to still be on vacation! It's wonderful to have absolutely nothing to do (except all the cleaning I haven't done since August, HA!). I have even read two books! GASP! That is unheard of!

I'm posting my first ever item on Teachers Pay Teachers (although it is being ornery at the moment--won't load!).  I have to warn you, I am a little green, so it isn't fancy by any means. It just gets the job done!

Here it is--a community helper sort. Sort the tools by the community helper. Download it for free here: Community Helpers

Woo! I have some pictures to post later, and lesson ideas for winter. With only three weeks in January, I have a lot to get in! So many fun things to do.

Later days!
-Lindsey Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment